The Course in Gender Equity is Australia’s first accredited gender equity training program. The Course will equip individuals with the knowledge, skills and solutions to engage in gender equity work and identify and address gender equality issues in the workplace.
Gender inequality is a recognised social issue in Australia, as evidenced by the plethora of national, state and local strategies, plans and legal instruments developed to address it at its core.
The Course was developed with the support of the Victorian Government.
The Course in Gender Equity has been accredited under Part 4.4 and 4.6 of the Education and Training Reform Act 2006 with the Victorian Registration & Qualifications Authority (VRQA) and is delivered by Registered Training Providers. Refer here for a list of current providers delivering this course.
The Learning Guides included in this package include information from all units in the Course in Gender Equity, covering:
- gender equity theories, frameworks and regulatory environments that influence gender equity work
- how to develop a gender lens and apply that lens to own work role using reflective practice
- how how to support gender equity within the workplace as it relates to policy and practices and engagement with internal and external stakeholders
- apply a gender lens to the design, management and monitoring of a work context
- the process for completing a gender assessment of a work context such as a workplace policy, program or service
This package includes Learner Guides for all units from the Course in Gender Equity for reference purposes only.
Following payment, a link will be made available and emailed to the purchaser with details on how to download the bundle of Learner Guides.
The Learner Guides will be provided as a zipped file with a suite of PDFs.
For further information on the Course in Gender Equity please email firstname.lastname@example.org.