Storytelling for Change: 18th & 19th Aug 2021, 10am – 1pm
This Masterclass is delivered over two sessions and aims to build your confidence and skills in crafting and sharing stories that communicate the drivers of violence against women.
Discounts apply for concession card holders and staff working in the following organisations, please email us to find out more:
- Victorian Women’s Health Services
- Victorian Aboriginal Community Controlled Organisations
On completion of this Masterclass you will:
- have an understanding of the key elements of a primary prevention story
- know the ethical considerations of developing and sharing stories
- be able to tailor a story for different audiences and settings
- have the ability to develop key messages around the drivers of violence
- have increased knowledge in story crafting techniques and story shapes.