Gender Transformative Practice: 12th & 14th Oct 2021, 10 am – 1pm
This Masterclass is delivered across two sessions and aims to build your confidence and skills to undertake effective gender transformative practice as part of your primary prevention and gender equality work.
Discounts apply for concession card holders and staff working in the following organisations, please email us to find out more:
- Victorian Women’s Health Services
- Victorian Aboriginal Community Controlled Organisations
On completion of this Masterclass you will have:
- a deeper understanding of the theoretical framework underpinning gender transformative practice and how it applies to their work
- greater insight into applying an intersectional lens to their gender transformative practice
- greater insight into addressing some of the challenges and opportunities of gender transformative practice, including working with men and boys and transforming masculine stereotypes, practitioner care and self-care.